Article 1 (Scope)
- Accommodation Contract and related agreements to be entered into between the hotel and guests shall be in accordance with the these terms and conditions. For matters not provided herein shall be governed by laws and regulations or generally accepted practices.
- In the case the hotel has entered into a special contract with the guest, insofar as such special agreement does not violate the laws and customs and/or general practices, notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, it is assumed that the special agreement shall take precedence over the provisions of these terms and conditions.
Article 2 (Application for Accommodation Contract)
- The guest who intends to make an application for an Accommodation Contract with the hotel shall notify the hotel of the below:
- Name of guest
- Dates of accommodation and estimated time of arrival
- Other matters deemed necessary by the hotel
- In the case when the guest requests during his/her stay an extension of accommodation beyond the date mentioned in (ⅱ) of the preceding paragraph, it shall be regarded as an application for a new Accommodation Contract at the time such request is made.
Article 3 (Conclusion of the Accommodation Contract, etc.)
- The Accommodation Contract shall be deemed to have been concluded when the hotel has duly accepted the application as stipulated in the preceding article. However, the same shall not apply when it has been proven that the hotel did not consent to the application.
- When the Accommodation Contract has been concluded pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the guest is requested to pay an accommodation deposit fixed by the hotel within the limits of Basic Accommodation Charges by the date specified by the hotel.
- The deposit shall be first used for the Total Accommodation Charges to be paid by the guest, then second for the cancellation charged under Article 6, and third, for the reparations under Article 18 as applicable, and the Accommodation Charges as stated in Article 11.
- When the guest has failed to pay the deposit by the date as stipulated in Paragraph 2, the hotel shall treat the Accommodation Contract as invalid. However, the same shall apply only in the case where the guest is thus informed by the hotel when the period of payment of the deposit is specified.
Article 4 (Special Agreement Requiring No Accommodation Deposit)
- Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 2 of the preceding article, the hotel may enter into a special contract requiring no accommodation deposit after the contract has been concluded as stipulated in the same paragraph.
- In the case when the hotel has not requested the payment of the deposit as stipulated in paragraph 2 of the preceding article or has not specified the date of the payment of the deposit at the time the application for an Accommodation Contract has been accepted, it shall be treated as that the Hotel has accepted a special contract prescribed in the preceding paragraph.
Article 5 (Refusal of Accommodation Contract)
The hotel may not accept the conclusion of the Accommodation Contract under any of the following cases.
- When the application for accommodation does not conform with the provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- When the hotel is fully booked and no room is available.
- When the guest seeking accommodation can be clearly detected as carrying an infectious disease.
- When the guest is severely intoxicated or in other cases where the guest is thought likely to inconvenience other guests. When the behavior of the guest is expected to create a significant inconvenience for other guests.
- When the guest is a member of or affiliated with an organized crime group, or a member of any other anti-social force or movement.
- When guest engages in violence, threats or extortion or coercive demands against the hotel or its employees.
- When the hotel is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in respect to accommodation.
- When the hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural disasters, dysfunction of the facilities, or other unavoidable circumstances.
Article 6 (Right to Cancel the Contract by the Guest)
The guest may cancel the contract under any of the following cases:
- Guests are entitled to cancel the accommodation contract by notifying the hotel.
- In the case when the guest has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in whole or in part due to causes for which the guest is liable (except in the case when the hotel has requested the payment of the deposit during the specified period as prescribed in paragraph 2 of Article 3 and the guest has cancelled before the payment), the guest shall pay cancellation charges as listed in the Attached Table No. 2. However in the case when a special contract as prescribed in paragraph 1 of Article 4 has been concluded the same shall apply only when the guest is informed of the obligation of payment of the cancellation charges in case of cancellation by the guest.
- In the case when the guest not appear by 0am of the accommodation date (2 hours after the expected time of arrival if the hotel is notified of it) without advance notice, the hotel may regard the accommodation contract as being canceled by the guest.
Article 7 (Right to Cancel Accommodation Contract by the Hotel)
- The hotel may cancel the accommodation contract under any of the following cases:
- When the guest is deemed liable to conduct or has conducted himself in a manner that will contravene the laws or act against the public order and good morals in regard to his accommodation.
- When guests can be clearly detected as carrying an infectious disease.
- When the hotel is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in respect to accommodation.
- When the hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural disasters or other causes of force majeure.
- When the guest does not observe prohibited actions such as smoking in non-designated area, mischief to the firefighting facilities and other prohibitions of the use regulations stipulated by the hotel (restricted to particulars deemed necessary in order to avoid the causing of fires).
- When the guest is severely intoxicated or in other cases where the guest is thought likely to inconvenience other guests. When the behavior of the guest is expected to create a significant inconvenience to other guests.
- When the guest is a member of or affiliated with an organized crime group, or is a member of any other antisocial force or movement.
- When the guest engages in violence, threats, extortion, or coercive demands against the hotel or its employees, or makes demands that place unreasonable burden in regard to accommodation.
- When the hotel has canceled the Accommodation Contract in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the hotel shall not be entitled to charge the guest for any of the services in the future during the contractual period which has not been received.
Article 8 (Registration)
- The guests shall register the following particulars at the front desk of the hotel on the day of accommodation:
- Name, age, sex, address and occupation of the guests(s)
- In the case of a foreigner, permission to copy ID page of passport (nationality, passport number, port and date of entry in Japan)
- Date of departure
- Other particulars deemed necessary by the hotel
- In the case when the guests intend to pay his Accommodation Charges prescribed in Article 11 by any means other than Japanese currency, such as coupons or credit cards, these credentials shall be shown in advance at the time of the registration prescribed in the preceding paragraph.
Article 9 (Use of hotel during vacant times)
- Guests are entitled to occupy the rooms in the hotel from 3p.m. to 10a.m. the next morning. However, in the case when the guest is accommodated continuously, the guest may occupy it all day long, except for the days of arrival and departure.
- The hotel, regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, may permit the guest to occupy the room beyond the time prescribed.
Article 10 (Business Hours)
- The business hours of the main facilities of the hotel is as follows, and other detailed business hours is noted in brochures of facilities, the service directories placed in each room, and each place of posting.
- Front desk: 24 hours
- Breakfast time : 7:00 to 10:00
- The times listed in the preceding paragraph may be changed if necessary and unavoidable. In that case, you will be notifications shall be appropriately posted.
Article 11 (Payment of Accommodation Charges)
- The breakdown and method of calculation of the accommodation charges, etc. to be paid by guests are listed in Appendix Table No. 1.
- Accommodation charges, etc. as stated in the preceding paragraph shall be paid with Japanese currency or by any means other than Japanese currency such as or coupons recognized by the hotel at the front desk at the time of the arrival of the guest, or upon request by the hotel.
- Accommodation charges shall be paid even if the guest voluntarily does not utilize the accommodation facilities provided for him by the hotel and are at his disposal.
Article 12 (Liabilities of the Hotel)
The hotel shall compensate the guest for the damage if the hotel has caused such damage to the guest in the fulfilment or the non-fulfilment of the Accommodation Contract or related agreements. However, the same shall not apply in a case where such damage has been caused due to reasons for which the hotel is not liable.
Article 13 (Handling when unable to provide contracted Rooms)
- The hotel shall, when unable to provide contracted rooms, arrange accommodations of the same standard elsewhere for the guest insofar as practicable with the consent of the guest.
- When arrangements of other accommodation cannot be made notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the hotel shall pay the guest a compensation fee equivalent to the cancellation charges and the compensation fee shall be applied to the reparations. However, when the hotel cannot provide accommodation due to causes for which the hotel is not liable, the hotel shall not compensate the guest.
Article 14 (Handling of Deposited Articles)
The hotel shall not compensate for any damages when loss, breakage, or other damage is caused to the goods, cash, or valuables which are brought to the premises of the hotel by the guest, except when proof of the damage or the like is made for damages caused by the hotel's intention or negligence.
Article 15 (Custody of Baggage and Belongings of the Guest)
- When the baggage of the guest is brought into the hotel prior to his/her arrival, the hotel shall be liable to keep it only in the case when such a request has been accepted by the hotel. The baggage shall be handed over to the guest at the front desk at the time of the guests' check-in.
- When the owner of any baggage or belongings of the guest is found after check-out, and the ownership of the article is confirmed, the hotel will contact the owner and ask for instructions from the owner. However, when no instruction is given by the owner or when ownership is not confirmed, the hotel shall keep the article for 3 months including the day the article was found, and it will be assigned a final disposition it.
- The hotel's liability in regard to custody of a guest's baggage and belongings in the case of the preceding two paragraphs shall be assumed in accordance with the provision of the preceding article in case of paragraph 1.
Article 16 (Liability in regard to Parking)
Should the guest use the parking lot of the hotel, regardless of whether the key has been deposited with the hotel, the hotel shall not be liable for the custody of the vehicle as it shall be regarded that the hotel simply offers the space for parking.
Article 17 (Liability of the Guest)
The guest shall compensate the hotel for the damage caused through intention or negligence on the part of the guest.
- Basic accommodation charge depends on the price list at the front desk.
- Should the taxation laws be revised, the revised provision shall apply here.
||1day prior to accommodationday
||3days prior to accommodationday
||1 weekprior to accommodationday
|~ 4 rooms
~ 4 rooms
|1day prior to accommodationday||-|
|3days prior to accommodationday||-|
|1 weekprior to accommodationday||-|
|1day prior to accommodationday||80%|
|3days prior to accommodationday||50%|
|1 weekprior to accommodationday||20%|
- The percentage signifies the rate of cancellation charge to the basic accommodation charges.
- When the number of days contracted is shortened, a cancellation for the first day shall be paid by the guest regardless of the number of days shortened.
- In the case penalty charges have been set in the contract, the penalty charges set in the contract shall be applied.